Welcome to Putnam Hockey Association 2023-2024 season. We are looking forward to another exciting season!
PHA will be fielding teams at the Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, and Midget levels, as well as our Mini Mite program.
Please read the following important information before proceeding with the online registration process. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to register.
New PHA Players:
New players will automatically be waitlisted until the registration period for our returning players closes.
New players (Squirts, Peewees, Bantams, and Midgets) are required to attend an on-ice session and be evaluated by our coaches before being placed on teams. The evaluation fee is $100. Payment is due prior to the start of the evaluation.
USA Hockey Requirement:
All players must be registered with USA Hockey in order to play with PHA. Returning players must be re-registered with USA Hockey on an annual basis. You will be prompted to enter a valid USA Hockey number for your player during the online registration process - so please have your number ready before registering.
Go to USA Hockey Registration page. Click on the "Register Now" button and follow the instructions provided.
**** 5 week Spring Ice Skills Training Included ***
All skaters registered on a team will be able to take advantage of our Spring skills and drills ice time at Trinity Pawling and/or Brewster Ice Arena. This is now included with your paid tuition.
**** 5 week Summer Ice Skills Training Included ***
All skaters registered on a team will be able to take advantage of our Summer skills and drills ice time at the Brewster Ice Arena. This is now included with your paid tuition.
1. Players will be required to provide a valid 2022-2023 USA Hockey number. Please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com to register your player.
2. Online registration must be completed, and there is a $400 non-refundable registration fee that will be applied to your tuition costs at the time of registration.
3. Per USA Hockey regulations, only 18 skaters and 2 goalies will be rostered on any team. Final roster numbers will be determined by PHA.
4. Our Midget program is a split season program. This is an opportunity for our older players to continue to play competitive hockey from July through November, before their High School seasons get underway. The Midget program anticipates playing 20 games (approximately 10 home and 10 away). The majority of practices and home games will be held at Brewster Ice Arena until mid-October when some activities may move to TP.
Registration questions? Please email email@example.com
Payment questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's included with your tuition?
· 5 -week Spring & Summer pre-season skills clinic at Trinity Pawling and/or Brewster Ice Arena
· On-ice practices from September through early March. Typically two one-hour practices per week
· Games from September to March – Both home and away
· Two mid-season tournament, at PHA’s discretion (not including lodging costs)
· End of season CT State Tournaments (not including lodging costs)
· Mite and Mini Mite game and practice schedule may vary
Above applies to Mites through Bantams. Jerseys and socks must be purchased separately at all levels and are not included in tuition fees.
Sibling discounts will be applied to the lower costs programs first.
Sibling discounts for siblings on teams in the program are $225 for the second, $275 for the third and $300 for the 4th. First player pays full registration fee. Sibling discounts cannot be applied to Goalie positions - discount is already taken.
New Recruit Discount: Help recruit a new player (Mite and up) and receive a 10% discount against the league fees for your child. Limit is two discounts per family. If you have multiple children in the program the discount will be applied against the costs for your child with the highest league fee. You must be a current member in good standing of the PHA.
What aged players are appropriate for this program?
Our travel teams start at age 2017 or prior. Our Squirt and above program requires prior playing experience. If your player has never played or your 2017 and younger check out our mini or NYR Learn to Play program.
What time of the year does this program run?
Our program runs weekly from Mid July till March. Additionally, there is a 5 week training session in the Spring.
Where are practices and games typically held?
Example: Practices and home games are held Brewster Ice Arena or Trinity Pawling. Away games are played mostly in CT within an hour or so of our home rink.
Are jerseys provided or are they purchased separately?
Players jerseys are required and may be purchased at WESCO. For a new player number please contact email@example.com
Team eligibility is determined by your player's birth year as shown below. Please make sure your player is registered to the correct program.
• Minimites (2017 and younger)
• Mites (1/1/2015-12/31/2016)
• Squirts (1/1/2013-12/31/2014)
• Peewees (1/1/2011-12/31/2012)
• Bantams (1/1/2009-12/31/2010)
• Midgets (1/1/2005-12/31/2008)
Fees for 2023-2024 are:
• Mini Mites - $600
• Mites - $1,990
• Squirts - $2,295
• Pee Wees - $2,295
• Bantams - $2,545
• Midgets - $1,400
• Midgets Fall- $975
• Goalie – Dedicated goalie players will receive half price tuition from Pee Wee level up. Tuition includes goalie specific training.
We offer sibling and referral discounts.Register